Re: Tea at Estrella

  • Andrew Wise
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 10, 2013
      There are other options as well.  I know that the Japanese Friendship Garden in downtown Phoenix does a monthly Tea Ceremony, we could always contact them and see if they would consider coming out to Estrella and doing a demo for promotion.  I'm not sure if they are the same people who do the Tea Ceremony at Matsuri in February, if not we could always contact them as well.

      Maybe if we could get them interested we could use Saionji-hime's class notes and have one of them do the actual ceremony.

      Yagyu Tametomo

      Atenveldt
    • LJonthebay
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 10, 2013
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Wise <roninpenguin@...> wrote:

        > There are other options as well. I know that the Japanese Friendship
        > Garden in downtown Phoenix does a monthly Tea Ceremony, we could always
        > contact them and see if they would consider coming out to Estrella and
        > doing a demo for promotion.

        Brilliant, Yagyu-dono! I'm not local, so I didn't realize you had a local resource in Phoenix.

        Saionji no Hana