Re: Pre 1600 Hakama with or without Koshi-ita

  • Eyler Larson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2013
      Fellow enthusiasts,

      Interestingly I found a video tutorial that had the Koshiita formed as a large belt loop. The front ties were passed through the Koshiita and there was no rear ties. It was a Cosplay site so I suspected it was a modern short cut to the Hakama. Clever though.

      As I suspected, front and rear ties, no Koshiita. Got it, I'll start cutting and sewing tonight.

      Best Regards,

      Sven Larsson Sture
      (Aka Eyler Larson)

      Sent from my iPad