South east ks

  • lord_bunker
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2013
      Hello all,
      Please excuse me if this isn't the best place for these questions, I'm currently without internet other than email through my blackberry.

      I've been out of any sort of fighting for the last 5-6 years due to hesitation from a knee injury, after finally moving out of apartments/dorm/etc. I'm in a position to start building armor again and would like to get involved in the sca.

      What I would like to know is if there is anyone in the southeast ks area doing a japanese persona that would be willing to lend some advice as I have questions, run into problems and so on.

      Thanks,
      James.
      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
    • LJonthebay
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2013
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, bunkvania@... wrote:
        > What I would like to know is if there is anyone in the southeast ks area doing a japanese persona that would be willing to lend some advice as I have questions, run into problems and so on.

        James,

        You might try back in another week or so. I think a lot of our list members may be off at the Pennsic War right now.

        In the meantime, feel free to ask questions here and check out the Tousando forum at proboards.tousando.com

        Good luck,
        Saionji no Hana, OL, West Kingdom
      • Bolline