Re: Possible adaptation for akunoya design

  • konradvonb
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2013
      That's a really cool shade, are there any additional photos?

      Konrad
      Artemisia

      > https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/17595_10151483936186951_1644631006_n.jpg
      >
      > The above photo from An Tir West War is making the rounds on Facebook. It occurs to me that those of you with the right skills might be able to adapt the design to create an akunoya.
      >
      > Enjoy.
      >
      > Saionji Shonagon
      > West Kingdom

    • comstockgirl
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12, 2013
        That particular structure is known as "The Cathedral". It was designed and constructed by Viscount Matheus Bane, who is an architect in modern life. It will be up at Sport of Kings in August (Portland, OR area).

        Tsukiko/Kateline