Possible adaptation for akunoya design

  • LJonthebay
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2013
      https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/17595_10151483936186951_1644631006_n.jpg

      The above photo from An Tir West War is making the rounds on Facebook. It occurs to me that those of you with the right skills might be able to adapt the design to create an akunoya.

      Enjoy.

      Saionji Shonagon
      West Kingdom
    • konradvonb
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12, 2013
        That's a really cool shade, are there any additional photos?

        Konrad
        Artemisia

        > https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/17595_10151483936186951_1644631006_n.jpg
        >
        > The above photo from An Tir West War is making the rounds on Facebook. It occurs to me that those of you with the right skills might be able to adapt the design to create an akunoya.
        >
        > Enjoy.
        >
        > Saionji Shonagon
        > West Kingdom

      • comstockgirl
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 12, 2013
          That particular structure is known as "The Cathedral". It was designed and constructed by Viscount Matheus Bane, who is an architect in modern life. It will be up at Sport of Kings in August (Portland, OR area).

          Tsukiko/Kateline