Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Passing of one of the greats...

  • Seki
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013
      Thank you so much for this, I was told of his passing by a fellow Marine friend of the two of us and made to swear not to say anything until it was ok with his family, so my heart screamed the desire but I was unable to. I have lots of conflicting emotions as the pass 2 months we were heavy in conversation even while I was at work and we talked about the Marine Corps and our roles in the different engagements as well as the art of War, historical battles in Feudal Japan and a bit about the different members of the Japanese community within the SCA, I truly enjoyed and will miss his philosophical thoughts, poetry and as I once joked because of my limitations in English, "Our conversations in English", I truly feel a void left behind as I have become accustomed to speaking with him regularly on face book and this great man I will not be able to hear from, a fellow Marine, A warrior and a friend, I have great sorrow and sadness, a void I don't know how to fill or if I ever will be able to.

      Humbly,
      Sukeie