Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Modern Uchikake vs Period

  • Carey Marquardt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2013
      Well there is a lovely view of the cranes in this picture http://careyandrewmarquardtwedding.shutterfly.com/200 Feel free to check out the other pictures in the wedding album. My husband wears two different jackets in the pictures, the plain black one I made and hated then the shrine offered us the one with the mon on it.