Re: Shipping a Koto

  • LJonthebay
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2013
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Akiyo Taira <taira.no.akiyo@...> wrote:

      My local UPS store is very good about packing fragile items carefully.

      > Additionally, the humidity on the east coast is very different from Hawaii
      > or Okinawa. Does anybody have care & feeding advice?

      http://www.taylorguitars.com/sites/default/files/10_UsingaGuitarHumidifier.pdf describes several types of guitar humidifiers. Perhaps one of these might suit your needs.

      Congratulations on your new acquisition!

      Saionji no Hana
      West Kingdom
    • JL Badgley
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21, 2013
        I'm reaching out to my former koto instructor to see if she has any thoughts.

        -Ii