HTML Fixit Sites

  • lynnx@enteract.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2001
      Hi Effingham and other webjockeys...

      O.K. I admit i haven't tried these, but i'm told they do
      help. Some freeware, some trials, some specialized (like
      "bobby" below)....

      These guys write The Standards for HTML, so theirs oughtta
      work... also check out their other stuff including the
      HTMLHelp downloads, a "manual" on absolutely *everything*
      HTML (cropped url below)
      http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/
      http://www.htmlhelp.com/

      Access to your site for disabled folks
      http://www.cast.org/bobby/

      S'more....
      http://www.htmlvalidator.com/
      http://watson.addy.com/
      http://websitegarage.netscape.com/

      If none of these do ya, then try searching on

      +site +validator

      at http://www.goto.com

      It kicked up gazillions of sites for stuff like this.

      HTH
      s.e.