International Asian Laquer Symposium in Buffalo NY

  • ErinK
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2013
      One of my clan-mates found this:
      http://newsandevents.buffalostate.edu/news/asian-lacquer-symposium-gathers-international-experts

      It's at the end of May and rather pricey to attend, but if you're seriously into laquer, it probably would rock.

      I haven't checked out the schedule for public events, but I'm sure there will be some.

      ERIN
    • Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2013
        ErinK wrote:
        > http://newsandevents.buffalostate.edu/news/asian-lacquer-symposium-gathers-international-experts

        That would be totally amazing to attend. Any conference with *several*
        speakers whose official title is "National Living Treasure, Japan" has
        got to be worth the time and money.

        --
        THL Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie
        (mka: Elliott C. Evans)