Very nice museum site

  • Kay Mead
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2013
      While wandering around looking for an image I can use for an SCA award
      scroll, I stumbled upon the Miho Museum's website. The website has some of
      it's collections online and has some of its past exhibitions archived as
      well.

      There is some fabulous stuff if you take the time to look through it all.

      http://www.miho.jp/english/collect/collect.htm

      Ivetta

      --
      Für einen augenblick. . .