Apprenticeship Ceremonies

  • Deb Strub
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 10 9:41 PM
      Greetings all,

      Has anyone found information on period apprentice ceremonies? My
      apprentice and I will be publicly formalizing our relationship soon and
      I'd like to do something appropriate.

      YIS,

      Tsuruko
    • LJonthebay
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 15 11:16 AM
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Deb Strub <tsuruko@...> wrote:

        > Greetings all,
        >
        > Has anyone found information on period apprentice ceremonies? My
        > apprentice and I will be publicly formalizing our relationship soon and
        > I'd like to do something appropriate.

        Good question. So would I, should the occasion present itself.

        I did find this old message in the archives, which might be a start:

        Saionji no Hana
        West Kingdom
      • Deb Strub
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 18 10:18 AM