Re: Apron question

  • LJonthebay
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 3 9:31 AM
      Doh! Sakura-hime, if you have not already seen it, do rent "Ugetsu," a wonderful movie about a potter and his family and friends during the 16th century wars. They're peasants so all his clothes are pretty much work clothes. I don't recall anything apronlike....

      Saionji no Hana
      West Kingdom
    • Deb Strub
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 10 9:41 PM
        Greetings all,

        Has anyone found information on period apprentice ceremonies? My
        apprentice and I will be publicly formalizing our relationship soon and
        I'd like to do something appropriate.

        YIS,

        Tsuruko
      • LJonthebay
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 15 11:16 AM
          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Deb Strub <tsuruko@...> wrote:

          > Greetings all,
          >
          > Has anyone found information on period apprentice ceremonies? My
          > apprentice and I will be publicly formalizing our relationship soon and
          > I'd like to do something appropriate.

          Good question. So would I, should the occasion present itself.

          I did find this old message in the archives, which might be a start:

          Saionji no Hana
          West Kingdom
        • Deb Strub
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 18 10:18 AM