(OT) Moon Viewing thru a warped lens

  • lynnx@enteract.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
      > Gara of Lions Gate wrote:
      >
      > > >If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.
      > >
      > > >Effingham Is the moon really made of cheese? <G> *ducking and
      > > running*
      >
      > Yes.
      >
      > Sadly, however, it's Velveeta.

      EEEEEeeeeuwwwh!!

      s.e.
      who never really wondered til now, since shipping alone
      would have put it outta my reach
    • Joshua Badgley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
        On Mon, 1 Jan 2001 lynnx@... wrote:

        > > > running*
        > >
        > > Yes.
        > >
        > > Sadly, however, it's Velveeta.
        >
        > EEEEEeeeeuwwwh!!

        And here I thought it was just a bowl of shiro-miso hanging int the sky...
        wow, what science has taught us.

        -Ii

        PS: Akemashite omedetou gozaimasu, minasan!
        <Bright new year everybody!>