Re: Looking for fellow Japanese Personas

  • tiberianmagic2004
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 30 2:00 PM
      I am just running into spots to where I would like to have someone around I can ask questions if need be, and the man that is teaching me my katana fighting said that these boards would be the best way to contact people.

      > Noble Cousin!
      >
      > Greetings from Solveig! What sort of things are you interested in? I am in Syracuse which is sort of close.
      >
      > Your Humble Servant
      > Solveig Throndardottir
      > Amateur Scholar

    • tiberianmagic2004
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 7, 2013
        I have a set of garb that I am currently wearing, but I am having issues finding good sources that not only have diagrams but instructions as well for putting together basic clothing for a male. I would order stuff offline but I am far to interested on how to actually make them:P

        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "tiberianmagic2004" <tristansoucis@...> wrote:

        > I am just running into spots to where I would like to have someone around I can ask questions if need be, and the man that is teaching me my katana fighting said that these boards would be the best way to contact people.
        >
        > --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Solveig Throndardottir <nostrand@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Noble Cousin!
        > >
        > > Greetings from Solveig! What sort of things are you interested in? I am in Syracuse which is sort of close.
        > >
        > > Your Humble Servant
        > > Solveig Throndardottir
        > > Amateur Scholar

      • LJonthebay
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 7, 2013
          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "tiberianmagic2004" <tristansoucis@...> wrote:

          > I have a set of garb that I am currently wearing, but I am having issues finding good sources that not only have diagrams but instructions as well for putting together basic clothing for a male. I would order stuff offline but I am far to interested on how to actually make them:P

          There are a number of PDFs of mens' garments there. I'm sure one or more of us could walk you through the basics.

          Saionji no Hana