Re: Looking for fellow Japanese Personas

  • tiberianmagic2004
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 30, 2013
      Thank you for the info everyone. Hoping I will get to meet some of you when I can finally make it to Pennsic.

      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Sir Koredono <koredono@...> wrote:

      > Potsdam is a little far north for Tanaka &co; I'd suggest Sir Yoshitsune,
      > who lives in Concordia (Albany-ish)
      >

      > Sir Koredono
      > Debatable Lands, AEthelmearc
      > Yamakaminari-ryu
      >
      > On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 8:29 AM, Lord Ector Villalobos De Granada <
      > scaector@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Re: Looking for fellow Japanese Personas:
      > > Try contacting Tanaka aka Hank Salvacion (NJ) or Ryouko'jin Of-The
      > > Iron-Skies aka John Miniver Cheevy (NYC). They would know who is closest to
      > > you in that area.
      > > If you have facebook they can be contacted there...tell them Hector sent
      > > you :)
      > >
      > > Regards
      > > Ector Villalobos De Granada
      > >

      > > --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "tiberianmagic2004" <tristansoucis@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hey everyone been awhile since I posted anything. I was wondering if
      > > there were any other Japanese persona's in the East Kingdom. I am currently
      > > in The Shire of the Northern Outpost (Potsdam, NY). Trying to find someone
      > > close to me that might be able to aid me with a few things. I have been
      > > doing an insane amount of research lately and I have lots of questions that
      > > don't seem to come to me until I am working on something. Plus, visual aids
      > > are helpful. Would be great if who ever gets a hold of me has already done
      > > their Heraldy for their persona as it is something I am currently working
      > > on. Basically, other than reading and watching as much stuff as I can
      > > latly, I have come to a kind of a dead end.

    • tiberianmagic2004
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 30, 2013
        I am just running into spots to where I would like to have someone around I can ask questions if need be, and the man that is teaching me my katana fighting said that these boards would be the best way to contact people.

        > Noble Cousin!
        >
        > Greetings from Solveig! What sort of things are you interested in? I am in Syracuse which is sort of close.
        >
        > Your Humble Servant
        > Solveig Throndardottir
        > Amateur Scholar

      • tiberianmagic2004
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 7, 2013
          I have a set of garb that I am currently wearing, but I am having issues finding good sources that not only have diagrams but instructions as well for putting together basic clothing for a male. I would order stuff offline but I am far to interested on how to actually make them:P

          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "tiberianmagic2004" <tristansoucis@...> wrote:

          > I am just running into spots to where I would like to have someone around I can ask questions if need be, and the man that is teaching me my katana fighting said that these boards would be the best way to contact people.
          >
          > --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Solveig Throndardottir <nostrand@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Noble Cousin!
          > >
          > > Greetings from Solveig! What sort of things are you interested in? I am in Syracuse which is sort of close.
          > >
          > > Your Humble Servant
          > > Solveig Throndardottir
          > > Amateur Scholar

        • LJonthebay
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 7, 2013
            --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "tiberianmagic2004" <tristansoucis@...> wrote:

            > I have a set of garb that I am currently wearing, but I am having issues finding good sources that not only have diagrams but instructions as well for putting together basic clothing for a male. I would order stuff offline but I am far to interested on how to actually make them:P

            There are a number of PDFs of mens' garments there. I'm sure one or more of us could walk you through the basics.

            Saionji no Hana