For Sake Afficiados. Gulf Wars FYI

  • Waffle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 2:18 AM
      Gulf Wars FYI, for those interested. I will have about three gallons of nigorizake at the war that I am going to be looking to share. I will have some at the Gleann Abhann social Tuesday evening. I will probably be hanging out around the "cigar corner" (yes I will also have cigars). I have a white scraggly beard and will be dressed in a blue hakama and kataginu with a brown kosode. Otherwise you can probably find me through the Barony of Grey Niche encampment on King's Hwy. It is the first encampment on the left north of Five Points. Ask for "Waffle". My Japanese name is Uryuu Izumitarou Ujishige, but they are not used to it yet. I am submitting it, along with my mon to heralds point at the war. I also have about four gallons of mead, some of which will also be at the GA Social.