Re: [SCA-JML] Daimyo questions

  • lordtakeda
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 11, 2013
      Thank you.

      -Takeda

      ________________________________
      From: Solveig Throndardottir <nostrand@...>
      To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 11:07 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-JML] Daimyo questions

      > So, what's the proper title? I'm confused, so sorry.

      There are several possible "proper" titles out there. It depends upon what era (etc) you wish to recreate. Since you are most likely interested in the warlords of the Muromachi period, then the proper title is most likely shugo. People can, however, simply address you as "tono" or "dono" or a variety of other things.

    • lordtakeda
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 11, 2013
        Shugo, pronounced "Shoe- go"?
        Daimyo, pronounced "Dime-yo"?

        Not sure which term I'll use.

        Thank you for taking the time to assist me.

        -Takeda

        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 12, 2013