Yahoo-mail users, your accounts may have been compromised.

  • LJonthebay
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2013
      Good morning, everyone.

      In my duties as moderator for a couple Yahoo Groups and as a private email user, I came home to discover several people had sent me spam messages. The single unifying component was that all had Yahoo e-mail addresses.

      If you are (as I am) a Yahoo e-mail user, please take a moment to change your password.

      http://www.thegeekstuff.com/2008/06/the-ultimate-guide-for-creating-strong-passwords/ has some good suggestions for creating passwords that are more difficult to hack.

      Thank you.

      Saionji no Hana, Moderator