Re: Looking for Japanese SCA groups in northern Georgia

  • wildcrimsonsky
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 5, 2013
      Wow, that's more craft than I have time for. However, I would like to discuss fabric dying and block printing and your sewing of garments. Mall of GA sounds good, let me check with the boss (wife) and see what weekend would be good. Do you have a preference?

      Best Regards,
      Sven Larsson
      (Eyler Larson)