Re: [SCA-JML] Looking for kabuto

  • Gocauo
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2012
      Not many make them and when they do, they aren't really cheap...my man at arms is currently trying to find someone and this is what we have found so far...

      Search using SCA Kaubto or SCA Japanese Helmet.

      http://www.etsy.com/shop/ApprenticeWorks?ref=top_trail

      http://www.tworavensarmoury.com/

      http://clang.adkinssoftware.com/helm%20pics/helm%20kabuto%2001.html

      http://www.performancearmour.com/Individual_Item_Pages/Performance_Kabuto.html

      No affiliation,blah, blah, blah, etc...

      Gõcauo

    • Gaston Valmont
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2012
        In my humble opinion THE guy to see now a days is clang. I think his
        website is pointed to an old set of files, but you can check out his
        facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/pages/Clang-Armory/198362140235074
        he has several photos of the two Kabutos he produces along with several "in
        progress works. His Oki-tenugui Kabuto that he powder coated red is just
        sexy.