Looking for kabuto

  • tiberianmagic2004
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2012
      I am looking for a basic Japanese Kabuto for heavy fighting. Wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction?
    • Gocauo
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2012
        Not many make them and when they do, they aren't really cheap...my man at arms is currently trying to find someone and this is what we have found so far...

        Search using SCA Kaubto or SCA Japanese Helmet.

        http://www.etsy.com/shop/ApprenticeWorks?ref=top_trail

        http://www.tworavensarmoury.com/

        http://clang.adkinssoftware.com/helm%20pics/helm%20kabuto%2001.html

        http://www.performancearmour.com/Individual_Item_Pages/Performance_Kabuto.html

        No affiliation,blah, blah, blah, etc...

        Gõcauo

      • Gaston Valmont
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 14, 2012
          In my humble opinion THE guy to see now a days is clang. I think his
          website is pointed to an old set of files, but you can check out his
          facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/pages/Clang-Armory/198362140235074
          he has several photos of the two Kabutos he produces along with several "in
          progress works. His Oki-tenugui Kabuto that he powder coated red is just
          sexy.