Re: [SCA-JML] Digest Number 3571

  • James Eckman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2012
      On 10/25/2012 7:26 AM, sca-jml@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      If your browser/email is set up for Japanese, google shows some hits for
      職人尽図. Though per usual, there's lots of trash mixed in. If you want
      details for working stiffs, look up 絵巻 (handscrolls) as well. Looking
      through a few of my books, I see some workers but more as an incidental
      thing for seasons or kabuki scenes. Most of my pictures of such things
      are from ukiyo-e which are much more modern than the screens or
      handscrolls. Possibly trolling Japanese museum sites may lead to
      something with more info like the link you sent.

      Jim