Re: Kyō wa minasan

  • Angela
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 24 10:11 PM
      thank you everyone, this has helped me greatly.

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 25 7:18 AM

        Greetings from Solveig! The College of Arms recently changed the rules. SENA (the new rules) are more strict about typical SCA heraldry, but SENA is also supposed to make it easier to document historical heraldry including Japanese heraldry. How this will work out in practice is not yet known.