Re: My Sandogasa arrived!

  • ladyhallaofmugmort
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 21, 2012
      Arigatou gozaimasu.

      I will post pictures of what I have. I have the insert for the hat, need to tie that in and find some cord to have it tie under my chin.

      Halla

      BTW -- I added you as a friend on Flickr

      > http://www.flickr.com/photos/70104978@N00/sets/72157603181938617/ has photos of how I attached mine.
      >
      > I have to unpack from West An Tir War tonight, but will try to get some shots of how I attached the veils to mine for you if I can.
      >
      > Saionji Shonagon,
      > West Kingdom

    • ladyhallaofmugmort
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 21, 2012
        Pictures of sandagasa

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/lady_halla/sets/72157630685389214/

        I need to attach the insert, and figure out how it attaches under my chin. I have a tool to make round kumihimo, so I can make some cord, or I can buy some cord. The white acrylic stuff that is on there now is too slippy to stay tied, and the ends are fraying anyways.

        Halla
      • ladyhallaofmugmort
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 21, 2012
          That is exactly what I have, this helps a lot!

          Halla

          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie <ishiyama@...> wrote:

          > that I am told is Okinawan. Bokunan-Do refers to this as a
          > "mount type atamadai ring".
          ..