info on Satake Hideyoshi

  • tsoucis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2012
      hi guys i am looking for information on Satake Hideyoshi. Unfortunatly all the info I have been able to find online is from wikipedia saying that he built Sagiyama Castle in the 12th Century but there are no other references to him.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2012

        Greetings from Solveig! What are you hoping to learn about Satake Hideyoshi? Have you tried a google search with the whole name in quotes?