Re: Shopping

  • luiseach
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7 11:55 AM
      Absolutely! My husband and I found Miyamoto Unosuke Shoten more or less by accident while we were strolling around Asakusa and it is amazing just to walk in and gawk. While you're in the area, stop at one of the kitchenware stores for wooden bowls and go to Sensoji temple.

      Tora

    • Audrey Bergeron-Morin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7 2:28 PM
        The trip to Miyamoto was already planned ;-)

        But thanks for the suggestion, it is probably the *one* place we *have* to
        go; the rest we'll have to find by wandering around (which is half the fun
        anyway!)

        Audrey