E-book Songs to Make the Dust Dance: the Ryojin Hisho of 12th century Japan

  • LJonthebay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2012
      Kim, Yung-Hee. Songs to Make the Dust Dance: The Ryojin Hisho of Twelfth-Century Japan. (UC Berkeley Press, 1994)

      I stumbled across this e-book of the Ryojin hisho (Treasured Selections of Superb Songs), c. 1179
      http://publishing.cdlib.org/ucpressebooks/view?docId=ft2f59n7x0;chunk.id=0;doc.view=print

      I've added it to the Links section of the group under "Literature."

      Looks worth checking out.

      Saionji Shonagon