Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Rashomon

  • richard johnson
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 18, 2012
      >>Hmmm, off the cuff comments to sidestep the fact your really immortal.
      >>Just remember we're watching you!

      Immortal? hardly, just doomed to live a long life.

      oh noooo.....you are watching me?
      Not in my shower?
      I used to have a neighbor woman watch my through my window when I
      watched movies of an adult nature.
      I hope you are not laughing as much as did she.\

      BTW, when someone grants you immortality, be certain to include as a
      rider to the contract youth and regeneration.
      Age can be described as having to live with the problems and injuries
      incurred in your youth.

      On 6/18/12, Katashi Itto <katashi_itto@...> wrote:
      >  I think that movie went to their heads.  Before it came out, they would
      > simply challege each other to a mean game of Backgammon.
      >
      > Katashi Itto
      >
      > -Black Lotus Clan

      Rick Johnson
      http://Rick-Johnson.webs.com
    • Yves de Lyle
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 19, 2012
        Rashomon is also on the Internet Archive, and has been for years.

        http://archive.org/details/dom-24164-rashomon

        ---
        Yves