Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Rashomon

  • Katashi Itto
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 18, 2012
       I think that movie went to their heads.  Before it came out, they would simply challege each other to a mean game of Backgammon.

      Katashi Itto

      -Black Lotus Clan

    • richard johnson
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 18, 2012
        >>Hmmm, off the cuff comments to sidestep the fact your really immortal.
        >>Just remember we're watching you!

        Immortal? hardly, just doomed to live a long life.

        oh noooo.....you are watching me?
        Not in my shower?
        I used to have a neighbor woman watch my through my window when I
        watched movies of an adult nature.
        I hope you are not laughing as much as did she.\

        BTW, when someone grants you immortality, be certain to include as a
        rider to the contract youth and regeneration.
        Age can be described as having to live with the problems and injuries
        incurred in your youth.

        On 6/18/12, Katashi Itto <katashi_itto@...> wrote:
        >  I think that movie went to their heads.  Before it came out, they would
        > simply challege each other to a mean game of Backgammon.
        >
        > Katashi Itto
        >
        > -Black Lotus Clan

        Rick Johnson
        http://Rick-Johnson.webs.com
      • Yves de Lyle
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 19, 2012
          Rashomon is also on the Internet Archive, and has been for years.

          http://archive.org/details/dom-24164-rashomon

          ---
          Yves