Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Rashomon

  • richard johnson
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 18, 2012
      ah yes, the katana-carrying-scot syndrome. I recall seeing that often
      when the movies came out and withthe planned remake, expect to see it
      again.

      On 6/18/12, Katashi Itto <katashi_itto@...> wrote:
      > Hmmm, did you get your sword training from some Egyptian?  While living in
      > the Highlands?
      >
      > You dont happen to have a habit collect certain peoples heads do you?
      >
      > Now spending your time incoginto in the SCA....?
      >
      > Katashi Itto
      >
      > -Black Lotus Clan
      >

      > ________________________________

      Rick Johnson
      http://Rick-Johnson.webs.com
    • Katashi Itto
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 18, 2012
        Hmmm, off the cuff comments to sidestep the fact your really immortal.
         Just remember we're watching you!

        Damn katana-weilding immortals, cant go to an SCA event anymore without tripping over one or two.  Swear there outta be a law.
        Always ranting about "There can only be one...!"

        Katashi Itto

        -Black Lotus Clan

      • Katashi Itto
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 18, 2012
           I think that movie went to their heads.  Before it came out, they would simply challege each other to a mean game of Backgammon.

          Katashi Itto

          -Black Lotus Clan

        • richard johnson
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 18, 2012
            >>Hmmm, off the cuff comments to sidestep the fact your really immortal.
            >>Just remember we're watching you!

            Immortal? hardly, just doomed to live a long life.

            oh noooo.....you are watching me?
            Not in my shower?
            I used to have a neighbor woman watch my through my window when I
            watched movies of an adult nature.
            I hope you are not laughing as much as did she.\

            BTW, when someone grants you immortality, be certain to include as a
            rider to the contract youth and regeneration.
            Age can be described as having to live with the problems and injuries
            incurred in your youth.

            On 6/18/12, Katashi Itto <katashi_itto@...> wrote:
            >  I think that movie went to their heads.  Before it came out, they would
            > simply challege each other to a mean game of Backgammon.
            >
            > Katashi Itto
            >
            > -Black Lotus Clan

            Rick Johnson
            http://Rick-Johnson.webs.com
          • Yves de Lyle
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 19 9:00 PM
              Rashomon is also on the Internet Archive, and has been for years.

              http://archive.org/details/dom-24164-rashomon

              ---
              Yves