Does anyone know where i can find a copy of Hana no Ran?

  • ladyhallaofmugmort
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2012
      I have been watching clips on You Tube, but I would like to see it all the way through. It doesn't even need to be subtitled, because I'm not watching it for dialog.

      Hana no Ran was a miniseries put on, I think, in the late '80's. It's a costume drama of the Muromachi period. I've seen the title translated as "The Rage of Love".

      Many thanks!
      Halla of Mugmort
    • Katashi Itto
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2012