Re: Rikyu's Tea

  • LJonthebay
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2012
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "chagin1" <chagin1@...> wrote:

      > I just have to point at this blog:
      >
      > http://chanoyu-to-wa.tumblr.com/
      >
      > A lot of information on Tea in period!

      You're the second person to post it in a week - I have taken the liberty of adding it to the "Links" section at our Yahoogroup home, so folks can find it again down the line.
    • LJonthebay
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2012

        > You're the second person to post it in a week - I have taken the liberty of adding it to the "Links" section at our Yahoogroup home, so folks can find it again down the line.

        My fervent apologies for not previously signing this post before slapping the Enter key,

        Saionji Shonagon
        West Kingdom
      • Katashi Itto
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 4, 2012
          Really excellent link, thank you very much!

          Katashi Itto
          Black Lotus Breweries Makers of...Samurai Swill!

          And Now "Why Sacrifice Carnage For Calories?...Try New Samurai Swill Lite!"

          Label Picture: