Rikyu's Tea

  • chagin1
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2012
      I just have to point at this blog:

      http://chanoyu-to-wa.tumblr.com/

      A lot of information on Tea in period!

      - Seamus/Jutte/Elmar
    • mkolkie
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2012
        That was amazing, 52 detailed steps. So well put, I feel like I could do it. Thanks for sending us that link.

        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "chagin1" <chagin1@...> wrote:
        > I just have to point at this blog:
        > http://chanoyu-to-wa.tumblr.com/
        > A lot of information on Tea in period!
        >
        > - Seamus/Jutte/Elmar
      • LJonthebay
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2012
          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "chagin1" <chagin1@...> wrote:

          > I just have to point at this blog:
          >
          > http://chanoyu-to-wa.tumblr.com/
          >
          > A lot of information on Tea in period!

          You're the second person to post it in a week - I have taken the liberty of adding it to the "Links" section at our Yahoogroup home, so folks can find it again down the line.
        • LJonthebay
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2012

            > You're the second person to post it in a week - I have taken the liberty of adding it to the "Links" section at our Yahoogroup home, so folks can find it again down the line.

            My fervent apologies for not previously signing this post before slapping the Enter key,

            Saionji Shonagon
            West Kingdom
          • Katashi Itto
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 4, 2012
              Really excellent link, thank you very much!

              Katashi Itto
              Black Lotus Breweries Makers of...Samurai Swill!

              And Now "Why Sacrifice Carnage For Calories?...Try New Samurai Swill Lite!"

              Label Picture: