Kyogen @ Pennsic

    Message 1 of 85 , May 30, 2012

      Greetings from Solveig! The Pennsic University lost track of the following class and it is not being listed in the Pennsic Site Book, but will appear in the online listings and the Pennsic Independent. The question is whether or not to move the class out of the private camp and into one of the Pennsic University tents which the Pennsic class coordinator just offered to do. One problem is that this is a performance class and could possibly make for a bad neighbor to adjoining tents. In any case, not being in the Pennsic book is a big bummer in terms of attendance. I am concerned that nobody will show up as the class will not be in the Pennsic book. What do you think?

      Message 85 of 85 , May 30, 2012