Re: found something I thought might intrest some

  • Jeanel Walker
    Message 1 of 85 , May 29 7:45 AM
      I cant read the Hebrew language...well i think its Hebrew, however I
      found this sight that shows step by step how to make each stroke of a
      kanji and the images can be enlarged for better viewing it dose have the English word under most kanji symbols from nature to the alphabet . if
      you are like me and trying to teach yourself brush strokes this will be a golden find for you as well. check it out http://brush-way.org/brushcalig.php%c2%a0

      I hope you find it as helpful as I do.

      Jeanel Walker aka Iolii or Takaatsu
      My Facebook Link =)My Deviant Art Page Link

      Message 85 of 85 , May 30 10:53 AM

        Greetings from Solveig! The Pennsic University lost track of the following class and it is not being listed in the Pennsic Site Book, but will appear in the online listings and the Pennsic Independent. The question is whether or not to move the class out of the private camp and into one of the Pennsic University tents which the Pennsic class coordinator just offered to do. One problem is that this is a performance class and could possibly make for a bad neighbor to adjoining tents. In any case, not being in the Pennsic book is a big bummer in terms of attendance. I am concerned that nobody will show up as the class will not be in the Pennsic book. What do you think?