Ryori Monogatari?

  • Sō Haruko
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2012
      I see that there is a partially-completed Ryori Monogatari translation in the files section, and I recall that near the time when I joined the list about a year ago(?), there was some talk about people working on a translation.

      My Japanese is not non-existant, but not good enough to read and translate. However, I love cooking, and I love doing redactions, and I love Japanese food, and I would LOVE to be a part of working on the Ryori Monogatari, if the project is still continuing and if there's space for me to help contribute.

      Would you be kind enough to please let me know? Arigatou gozaimasu. My kitchen is at your service. *bows*

      --Sou Haruko