Re: translations of period tea documents

  • James Eckman
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24 7:05 AM
      This blog site would make a good book. It's certainly the best on tea
      ceremony I've seen in English, that includes the handful of books in
      English on the subject.

      Thanks,
      Jim
    • comstockgirl
      Message 2 of 3 , May 25 8:58 AM
        My tea teacher pointed this blog out to me since she knows my focus is on period tea practice. Looking forward to more of his posts!
        Kateline/Tsukiko