Re: Yayoi personae?

  • narimeaoyama
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2012
      Thank you, Ii-dono, your pictures are AMAZING!!! One question I have about your Yayoi pictures--could you tell me the significance between the colored jackets (red, green, yellow, orange) and the natural colored attire? Court attire vs. commonor attire? Do the different colors signify some sort of rank?

      Thanks again,
      Aoyama