Re: art forms

  • Jenn Prado
    Message 1 of 9 , May 11, 2012
      Pictures: I'm really bad about not taking pictures. I am also equally bad about giving my items away. I don't have the pothi book or Japanese stab book anymore. I do still have the Coptic, scroll, and whirlwind scroll (my favorite). I will put photos on my to-do list.

      Ylaire Sainte Claire

      Sent from my iPad
    • luiseach
      Message 2 of 9 , May 13, 2012
        Period Japanese bookbinding is a great art form to explore; as other people have said you don't need all of the [expensive] equipment you need for western book forms, although a Dremel tool with a drill stand is nice.

        Fujioka Tora
        Caid
        laurel in book arts--probably still only listed under my other name.