artforms

  • Sakura Takeda
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2012
      Thank you for all the responses. I have several books to check out now, and thanks for the comment on book binding! I love book binding I never thought of it as being period. I will definitely research that. I love trying new stuff. I thought I would include my maki-e piece for you guys to check out. :)

      http://tinyurl.com/bov3kgt

      _________
      Takeda Sakura

    • Heather Law