Re: [SCA-JML] My First Attempt

  • Carey Gorla
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2012
      Yes I noticed that today when I was looking at my documentation again. I admit that I don't normally do the Japanese stuff myself, usually it's for my fiance, so I always seem to get it screwed up.

      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2012
        Tri-levels is held in conjunction with our Kingdom A&S championship. You enter at whatever level you feel is appropriate and you receive in person feedback and are judged against the criteria rather than against others.
        Agnes