Re: [SCA-JML] My First Attempt

    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2012

      Greetings from Solveig! It looks like you may be putting your clothes on backwards (the way dead people wear clothes). Japanese clothing should be worn left over right regardless of gender. Generally speaking a nice picture.

    • JL Badgley
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2012
        On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 6:42 PM, Carey G <agnesvonh@...> wrote:

        > I'm entering this in Calontir's Tri-Levels this weekend.
        > Agnes

        Nice job, and thanks for sharing. Good luck in the Tri-Levels,
        though... what is that? A&S event?

        -Ii
      • Carey Gorla
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2012
          Yes I noticed that today when I was looking at my documentation again. I admit that I don't normally do the Japanese stuff myself, usually it's for my fiance, so I always seem to get it screwed up.

          Message 4 of 8 , May 1, 2012
            Tri-levels is held in conjunction with our Kingdom A&S championship. You enter at whatever level you feel is appropriate and you receive in person feedback and are judged against the criteria rather than against others.
            Agnes