Re: My First Attempt

  • LJonthebay
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2012
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Carey G" <agnesvonh@...> wrote:

      > I'm entering this in Calontir's Tri-Levels this weekend.
      > Agnes

      Good luck! Nice first attempt.

      (To knock this photo out of the ball park, crop it - it'll get rid of the office building in the corner and you can hide your modern footwear too.)

      Saionji no Hana
      West Kingdom
    • Carey Gorla
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2012
        LOL you made me have to go double check my picture. There is no modern footwear in that picture. I'm guessing you interpreted one of the rocks as a shoe or something.
        Agnes

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2012
          Doh! (Goes back, looks again.) For some reason it looked to me like you were wearing hiking boots.

          Saionji no Forgot My Reading Glasses...

          Message 4 of 8 , May 1, 2012

            Greetings from Solveig! It looks like you may be putting your clothes on backwards (the way dead people wear clothes). Japanese clothing should be worn left over right regardless of gender. Generally speaking a nice picture.

          • JL Badgley
            Message 5 of 8 , May 1, 2012
              On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 6:42 PM, Carey G <agnesvonh@...> wrote:

              > I'm entering this in Calontir's Tri-Levels this weekend.
              > Agnes

              Nice job, and thanks for sharing. Good luck in the Tri-Levels,
              though... what is that? A&S event?

              -Ii
            • Carey Gorla
              Message 6 of 8 , May 1, 2012
                Yes I noticed that today when I was looking at my documentation again. I admit that I don't normally do the Japanese stuff myself, usually it's for my fiance, so I always seem to get it screwed up.

                Message 7 of 8 , May 1, 2012
                  Tri-levels is held in conjunction with our Kingdom A&S championship. You enter at whatever level you feel is appropriate and you receive in person feedback and are judged against the criteria rather than against others.
                  Agnes