My First Attempt

  • Carey G
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1 10:42 AM

      I'm entering this in Calontir's Tri-Levels this weekend.
      Agnes
    • LJonthebay
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1 11:48 AM
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Carey G" <agnesvonh@...> wrote:

        > I'm entering this in Calontir's Tri-Levels this weekend.
        > Agnes

        Good luck! Nice first attempt.

        (To knock this photo out of the ball park, crop it - it'll get rid of the office building in the corner and you can hide your modern footwear too.)

        Saionji no Hana
        West Kingdom
      • Carey Gorla
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1 1:21 PM
          LOL you made me have to go double check my picture. There is no modern footwear in that picture. I'm guessing you interpreted one of the rocks as a shoe or something.
          Agnes

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 8 , May 1 1:59 PM
            Doh! (Goes back, looks again.) For some reason it looked to me like you were wearing hiking boots.

            Saionji no Forgot My Reading Glasses...

            Message 5 of 8 , May 1 2:25 PM

              Greetings from Solveig! It looks like you may be putting your clothes on backwards (the way dead people wear clothes). Japanese clothing should be worn left over right regardless of gender. Generally speaking a nice picture.

            • JL Badgley
              Message 6 of 8 , May 1 3:38 PM
                On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 6:42 PM, Carey G <agnesvonh@...> wrote:

                > I'm entering this in Calontir's Tri-Levels this weekend.
                > Agnes

                Nice job, and thanks for sharing. Good luck in the Tri-Levels,
                though... what is that? A&S event?

                -Ii
              • Carey Gorla
                Message 7 of 8 , May 1 4:31 PM
                  Yes I noticed that today when I was looking at my documentation again. I admit that I don't normally do the Japanese stuff myself, usually it's for my fiance, so I always seem to get it screwed up.

                  Message 8 of 8 , May 1 4:33 PM
                    Tri-levels is held in conjunction with our Kingdom A&S championship. You enter at whatever level you feel is appropriate and you receive in person feedback and are judged against the criteria rather than against others.
                    Agnes