Geta

  • Carey G
    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 27, 2012
      I sent this earlier and it hasn't showed up on the list yet so if it shows up twice I apologize.

      I was wondering if anyone had any references or images for the type of geta with the two pieces that elevate the shoe off the ground? An example of what I'm talking about can be seen here http://www.photography-match.com/wallpapers/4866_geta/ I am trying to have at least a little bit of documentation for each of my accessories.
      Thanks
      Agnes