Shibori DVD

  • Yves de Lyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 7:26 PM
      Greetings all,

      I've picked up a DVD, "Shibori Celebrating 400 years of japanese artisan
      design" and watched about half of it. I've realised that I'm not that
      interested in silk dying. So I would like to sell it for about $50 (plus
      postage). So I thought I would offer it here first, before placing it on
      eBay.

      On Amazon:
      http://www.amazon.com/Arimatsu-Narumi-Shibori-Celebrating-Japanese-Language/dp/B000RGSX3S/

      Yours in Service,