Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Japanese garb files

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 29, 2000
      wcbooth@... wrote:

      > Mind if i put'em up on the site, Effingham-Dono?

      Actually, I'd rather not, not just yet. You can link to the SCA-JML pages
      though, and they can be accessed there. Basically, once I get the armour
      thing done (the pages are all finished, I'm just trying to fix some HTML
      bugs), I'm putting up a garb page. Then I'll be putting up an updated and
      more illustrated version of CA #65.