Re: Exhibition of Nishijin textiles at the Natl Textile Museum 3/23-8/12

  • Jenn Prado
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2012
      I'm wondering if those of us that live quite close to DC would like to meet to go see these things (in garb or not makes no difference to me) as well as the recently opened exhibit at the national geographic museum. I imagine there would be 2-5 Members of my shire who would accompany me to see these things.

      Ylaire Sainte Claire

      Sent from my iPad