Re: [SCA-JML] Japanese garb files

  • BamboOni@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 29, 2000
      In a message dated 12/29/2000 10:32:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      kymbeee@... writes:

      Is the moon really made of cheese?  <G>  *ducking and running*

      Gara
      who can't seem to find anybody able to answer that...

      Ask Wallace and Gromet.  <G>

      Takabayashi Genpachi
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 29, 2000
        wcbooth@... wrote:

        > Mind if i put'em up on the site, Effingham-Dono?

        Actually, I'd rather not, not just yet. You can link to the SCA-JML pages
        though, and they can be accessed there. Basically, once I get the armour
        thing done (the pages are all finished, I'm just trying to fix some HTML
        bugs), I'm putting up a garb page. Then I'll be putting up an updated and
        more illustrated version of CA #65.